Saturday, December 29, 2007

I learned something new today! Woo-hoo!

I have about as much knowlege about computing as I do about being a brain Surgeon. However, I have made the decision that I will give it my best shot. My first brain operation is scheduled for tomorrow..................hehehehe! Really, I've had this digital camera for almost three years and decided that it was time to figure out how to connect it to my computer, upload(?) the pictures then, download(?) them to my blog. Amazing what reading the instruction book can accomplish. If I can do this, I can have so much fun, and I know a lot of people whose brains I would like to re-adjust.
Oh, yes.............Michelle-Thank you for my new header, it is great! Until next time..............

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

whoo hoo! It just takes practice! Before you know it.. you'll be teaching us!!!

Sandee said...

I'm glad you decided to learn. Photography is so fun, even if you delete all the pictures you take.