Monday, February 23, 2009

What the Heck is That?

I'm speaking of the gobblety gook in the previous post. I use Firefox as my web browser and just for the heck of it, clicked on the Scribefire button to see what it is. Well, it is a word processor that is supposed to allow me to post to my blog, or yours, from my web page. Just so it doesn't drive you nuts, the words were testing, testing, testing. Obviously, I failed the test. Don't have a clue why. However, I shall do my best to try to figure the damn thing out because it has some cool features...I think. Besides, my brain has been stuck, like a broken record, on nothing but work related stuff, for months. I would hope that maybe, just maybe, I might have something to contribute to the world other than the price of a can of beans or which bacon is the best. It may take me a while, and the loss of some of my thinning hair, but I, like Martin Luther King said, shall overcome. Come hell or high water...I swear!!

No comments: