Thursday, March 12, 2009

49 Questions..More Likely Less

I can't even get Twitter to work so why would anyone think I could somehow get the 49 questions thing copied to my blog. Therefore, I shall make an attempt to see how many I can remember on my own. I've read Sandee's for a month, so you would think I would have the list memorized.......hehehehehehe. Here goes.

1. Are you named after anyone? Yeah, all the people born BEFORE me. Had to wait my turn you know.
2. When was the last time you cried? Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It was a long term stay on the pity potty, what can I say.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes I do. If it weren't legible, Miss Ziebarth, who insisted all her students have "perfect" penmanship, would come back and make me do the "exercises" in my sleep, if necessary.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Hands down........meatloaf with mayo and catsup/ketchup (whichever you prefer). Mike....start cooking!
5. Do you have kids? Yes I do, four. And yes, they are the best looking, most intelligent on earth! So there!
6. Would you have yourself for a friend if you were another person? Absolutely! With are my charm, wit and personality, who wouldn't want me for a friend? Don't answer that!
7. Are you sarcastic? Every chance I get
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, I do and the damn things remind me of their existence every once in a while. And it ain't in a fun way!
9. Would you bungee jump? Are you out of your mind! Why would anyone jump off a perfectly good bridge, or whatever, with a big rubber band tied to his/her leg. My mental illness has more sense than that!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios or mini shredded wheat.
11. Do you untie your shoes whenever you take them off? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It's part of my mystique. Or........depends on how tight the jeans, which I happen to be wearing at the time, happen to be..
12. What is your favorite ice cream? Plain old vanilla with Hershey's choc syrup and sliced bananas. Oh yeah, chopped walnuts and caramel or butterscotch syrup too, if I happen to have some. Excuse me while I go to the freezer. Boy! Howdy!
13. What is the first thing you notice about people? The eyes have it.
14. Red or pink? Red when I'm feeling dynamic, pink when I'm feeling demure.
15. What do you like least about yourself? I suppose it is my Republican tummy. (Jelly Belly)
16. Who do you miss the most? Living? see no. 5 above. Gone before? My lovely mother, Beth
17. What are the colors of the pants and shoes you are wearing? "Can't untie my shoes" jeans are factory faded blue; the shoes (with ties) are white sneakers.
18. what are you listening to right now? Two TV's, four dogs and two cats.
19. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lavender Blue, dilly, dilly
20. What is your favorite sport? Avoiding sporting events
21. Hair color? Natural........silver. Right now........thank God it's fading, red.
22. Eye color? more green than blue, but some of both.
23. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. Scary, huh?
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Pale peach....matches my hair.
25. Summer or winter? Mix the two, add a little color and you've got it........Indian summer in the Fall.
26. Hugs or kisses? Both with a few dog slobbers and cat purrs for good measure.
27. What book are you reading now? I'm not, I'm answering these questions. However, I have Gold Coast and Cathedral, both my Nelson DeMille, waiting in the wings.
28. What did you watch on TV last night? Hauntings. Everything else is a blur.
29. What are your favorite sounds? A brook, babbling something I can't understand, the ocean, roaring in the wind, wind chimes tinkling in a gentle breeze, laughter from a small child, piano music, a church choir singing "How great Thou Art", a philharmonic orchestra playing anything and oh, so much more.
30. Where were you born? Pocatello, ID. It was a beautiful day in March. The birds were beginning their Spring song, flowers struggling just below the surface, in the warming earth, to raise their little heads........oh, sorry. Sometimes I do get carried away.
31. How did you meet your spouse or significant other? The former spouse, I picked up, while Friday night cruising with my friends on the streets of Blackfoot, ID, the significant other.......I picked up at the Sunshine Saloon in Boise, on a girls night out with my BFF, Suz. They chased me until I finally caught them.
32. Is the cup half full or half empty? The majority of the time it's half full. If it's half empty, I didn't like the contents to start with, but swallowed all I possibly could at the time. Man! That was certainly profound.

This is it.......the questions I pulled out of my memory. Obviously the 17 I missed were not memorable or I would have answered them. I do not ask or expect anyone to send this on or any of that stuff. I'm sure this little bit of information is sufficient to confuse the best of minds. Do have a good evening and remember.........Life is indeed, good!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

It hasn't been quite a month since my post has been up. I can't think of anything new to say, so I haven't posted for a while. I'm making a cake for Vicki for the Relief Society's 170ish anniversary, so maybe I'll post pictures when it's done. Anyway, about your handwriting.... It is by far the best and most perfect penmanship I have ever seen. In fact, when someone comments on how good mine is, I ususally say thank you, but you should see my mom's. Love ya!!! Sandee